“What condition are the products in? And what is a ‘second’ item?”
All of our clearance “second” appliances are fully functional. They are marked down in price due to the following reasons:
– Carton or box has been damaged in transit, but the appliance has been checked and has obtained no damage, and is fully functional.
– The product has a cosmetic imperfection (e.g. a small scratch/dent), as outlined in the photos, but is still fully functional. Sometimes the product is an ex-display model, again fully functional.
– Product is a run-out model or deleted line, but is still fully functional.
Plus, they all still come with a warranty, for complete peace-of-mind.
“What is the warranty period?”
Goods purchased on the Schweigen Outlet Store are covered by the following warranties. Please note that the warranty period on all goods purchased is effective from the date of purchase and not from date of installation.
Silent rangehood models:
· 3 month limited warranty on the canopy
· 2 year limited warranty on the Silent IsoDrive Motor.
All other rangehood models:
· 3 month limited warranty on rangehood parts and labour
“What is the return policy?”
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Schweigen Outlet does not provide refunds due to a change of mind.
Please also note that all items on the Outlet Store are discontinued models, refurbished, seconds or ex-display models and as a result can come with minor defects and/or damages. Please read the product description carefully before making a purchase.
If you are unhappy with your product and wish to make a return, please contact the Schweigen Customer Service on 1300 829 066 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm) to talk with one of our dedicated customer service representatives.
If approved you must comply with the following:
- have proof of purchase (receipt, credit statement or invoice);
- the products are returned in their original packaging with all labels and instruction manuals included, unused and undamaged;
- you arrange return of the product/s within 48 hours of receiving delivery of the goods from us; and you bear all costs, such as shipping and insurance, related to the return of the product to us.
You will receive a full refund of the price of the goods (excluding the costs of delivering the goods to you) within 30 days of receipt of the product by Schweigen. Refund will be for the purchase price as stated on the purchase receipt. Refund excludes any other costs or expenses including incidental or consequential damages and postage/shipping costs for return of the product.
Refunds will be issued in the same form of tender as the original purchase transaction and it is the customer’s responsibility to retain and produce proof of purchase.
“What is the refund policy?“
You are entitled to a refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Schweigen Outlet does not provide refunds due to a change of mind.
Please make sure you have proof of purchase for us to process your claim.
“What do I do if I am having a problem with my appliance?“
If you are having trouble operating your product please revert to the User Guide, if you are still having trouble with your appliance please submit a service and warranty request form here
“How long will my order take to arrive?“
Delivery times can range from 1-15 business days within Australia, depending on distance from Melbourne.
“Where do I get more information about the products?“
You can contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm AEST) or go to www.schweigen.com.au.
We accept Credit + debit cards, BACS transfers + Paypal.
“Where can I purchase accessories for my appliance?“
You will find most of our spare parts here on the outlet store, listed under ‘Rangehoods’ and then ‘Spare Parts’ in the navigation menu. You can also contact our Service department on 1300 829 066 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm AEST) or email email@example.com. Please note there are limited accessories available for every model.
“Are my personal details and payments secure on your website?“
All your personal details and transactions are secured within this website via SSL Certificate as well as eWay.